- made to order
- in 2/3 weeks
- 43 cm / 16,93"
- 16 cm/ 6,3 "
- 7 Kg / 15,43 lb
- Trademark Of Origin Code
Blown water and ice decorative glass vase, elongated shape. A Murano glass vase that completes any home space decoration of your home. Imagine it in your favorite room!
Light blue vase with an elongated shape and reminiscent of a drop of water. One of the vases in our collection fully represents the spirit of our lagoon. It is possible to combine it with other vases of the same shape to create colorful and lively combinations to furnish your favorite spaces in the house.
This elegant and simple vase is adaptable to any environment and would give a fresh touch to any type of furniture, from the most classic designs to the most modern and particular designs. One of its main features is versatility.
Imagine this vase with a satin surface combined with other pieces from our collection; elegant and luxurious shades of color that will give new life to your centerpiece.
Murano glass processing techniques date back to around 1291 when production moved definitively from Venice to Murano. The experience of our glass masters is certainly unparalleled.
The fame of Murano glass factories is renowned all over the world. Owning one of these pieces of art is comparable to showing off a painting or a statue of well-known sculptors. Our works are not only wonderful furnishing objects, but they contain centuries of tradition, passion and skill.
DO YOU WANT TO GIVE AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL?
We can send the work directly to the recipient with a gift box.
Proceeding with the purchase it is possible to enter the delivery address of your gift and a custom message to be included in the package with a handwritten note from you.
For urgent gifts, where delivery times must be short, check the "SHIP NOW" category in the top menu, or contact us and we will take care of you and your needs.
Buy now a special gift for a special person!
CUSTOMIZED ENGRAVINGS AND DECORATIONS OF THE WORKS
Our works can be hand engraved on the surface or decorated with gold or silver by our expert craftsman in Murano with 3 different solutions:
1. The hand engraving with a phrase/date is included for all orders. On the payment page it is possible write in the notes the phrase you want to be engraved and the preferred position ( or we will use our experience ). The phrase must be as short as possible, 5-6 words at at most, considering the available space.
2. You can request the freehand artistic engraving by contacting our customer support. The cost is not included for all orders.
3. The decoration in gold or silver is realized freehand on the surface, contacting our customer support. The cost is not included for all orders.
NOTE: For all orders with custom engraving or decorated works, the right of withdrawal is no longer valid.
NOTE 2: Technically not all products can be engraved or decorated.
THE ONLY TRADEMARK OF ORIGIN ESTABLISHED BY THE ITALIAN LAW
Every item in YourMurano is certified by the Trademark of Origin Vetro Artistico® Murano, managed by the Consortium Promovetro which unites glass producers on the island of Murano. The trademark Vetro Artistico® Murano was set up by an Italian law (Legge n. 70 del 23/12/1994) to protect consumers and to safeguard the authenticity of this handcrafted Made in Italy product against counterfeits and imitations.
The Vetro Artistico® Murano adhesive label of origin is applied on each product. If the client decides to remove it, the label is easily lifted with no trace or residue. Its removal will, however, rupture the label to avoid any subsequent illicit use on products that are not original.
SAFE PACKING & SHIPPING
YourMurano brings the magic of Murano glass directly from our furnaces in Murano. Every item is accurately packed here in Murano, with the best technologies to keep your glass safe, by the professionals who have been sending Murano glass worldwide for decades.
We know how important it is for you to have the item you desire as soon as possible.
We therefore fully commit to abide by the estimated delivery times, in collaboration with our courier partners.
For this reason, and for the excellence of their service, we turned to two of the biggest international couriers: DHL and UPS. You can check on your shipment's status using the tracking system, from packing to travel to destination.
In addition to the shipping time, each product has estimated availability times, listed on the item description page as follows:
- READY FOR SHIPPING: the item is ready in the warehouse, and will be handed over to the courier within 24 hours from ordering (48 hours on weekends). It is a product that has already been manufactured in Murano, and we have ready in warehouse.
- SHIPPING WITHIN 2/3/4 WEEKS: the item needs to be produced especially for you by master glassmakers in Murano. Up to 4 weeks may pass, in which your purchase will be created, heated to thousands of degrees and allowed to cool very slowly for days. Therefore you may have to wait a little while to receive and enjoy an extraordinary work of art in your own home.
CHANGE YOUR MIND? EASY RETURN PROCESS!
YourMurano offers the finest Murano art glass creations. But sometimes a customer may need to return a purchase.
We are absolutely sure that you will fall in love at first sight with our products, so much that we offer a full refund in case of returns!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a full refund within 14 days from delivery. So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just go through our easy return process.
You can easily request to return the product by email, post or fax as you prefer.
If you need more info you please visit our Return & Refund page or contact us!
Please sign in first.Sign in
Create a free account to save loved items.Sign in
Create a free account to use wishlists.Sign in